So after hours of waiting for our little Pizza to deliver, we got a special surprise delivery in the form of an emergency C-section. Sally did great, and I have to say the I was able to film the whole procedure without passing out, so I have to say that I did great too.
Our little Pizza was delivered at 8:15 p.m. last night, weighing in at an even 7lbs. and 19 inches long, and yes all parts were intact.
Congrats! I am so sorry it took so long...he is a cutie though! Have you picked a name?
ReplyDeleteNatalie C.
Yahoo for you! He is adorable. We are SO happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!! Congratulations. He already looks like a little Jensen to me. Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is beautiful. I love all the hair. What name did pizza receive? Hope you are doing well. Love ya Sal.
ReplyDeleteThe tanner comment was from Maegen. For some reason it logged me into his account.
ReplyDelete